2022 SASS Montana State Championship
5-Stage Wild Bunch Match (Thursday a.m.)
4-Stage Warm-up Match (Friday a.m.)
12 Main Match Stages (Saturday and Sunday)
- No Main Match Fees for Buckaroos or Young Guns
- $5.00 fee for Warm-up or Wild Bunch match
- Saturday Lunch, Saturday BBQ and Sunday Lunch are Ala Carte. No meals are provided on Friday.
- Please order at the time of registration.
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast are provided by the Missouri River Shooters Association, free of charge.
- Plenty of free dry camping at the range. No water available on-site.
- Limited electrical hookups are available – $10.00 for the entire match. payable at check-in
- FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED
- MEDICAL NEEDS WILL TAKE PRIORITY. No priority if registration is after the deadline.
- The electric fee will only be payable at check-in as we won’t know who will be using the electrical hook-ups until registration is complete.
- We will let you know as soon as possible if you are assigned one of the hook-ups.
- Main Match: 120+ pistol, 120+ rifle and 50+ shotgun.
- Wild Bunch: 50+ rifle, 140+ pistol, 30+ shotgun.
- Warm-up: 40+ rifle, 40+ pistol, 16+ shotgun.
- If you plan to shoot the long-range and side matches, you will need a lot more!
LODGING: The closest motel to the range is the Days Inn at 101 14th Avenue NW, phone 406-727-6565. Since the range is only 7 miles from town, there are several motels available in a 10-15 mile range.
- We cannot guarantee the shooter will get a Shooter’s packet, nametag, or their choice of “posse with” if registration is after the deadline.
- We DO give refunds if a shooter cannot attend, provided we are notified. The exception is the cost of meals if we cannot resell the shooter’s meal ticket(s) after meals have been ordered.
We will be updating and adding to this information as we get closer to the match so please check back again! If you have any questions, please contact Jeb’s Lady at email@example.com or 406-727-7625.